My adaptation of the Hunterian Aries was completed today. His fleece had seemed never ending at times and I had occasion to regret choosing the method for it that I did. My reasoning was to add texture and alternating angles for the play of light on silk and in retrospect I’m glad I stuck to this. It was somewhat laborious to do though. I listened to a lot of series one of Outlander (I call it listening because my eyes are mostly on my work except for glances up every now and then) in order to get through it.
Next up is Taurus, while Cancer gets ever closer and I really need to make a decision about how to render that particular grotesque. That has been in the back of my mind ever since I decided to do the series.